Our ‘Safe At Home’ certified mold testing service gives you a complete microbial assessment and the solutions necessary to offer hard evidence about what is going on in your NJ home. We give clients the exact conditions of their tests and let them know if any action is required.
Our Professional Testing Mold Sample Collection to determine mold existence & toxicity include:
- Swab samples to determine whether there is mold growth on any surface, but have not reached the air yet.
- HVAC testing for Mycotoxins.
- Air Samples to determine whether there are airborne mold spores.
- Samples examined by an independent testing laboratory to verify mold existence, toxicity, level, and fungi type.
- A professional lab report analysis by our certified mold experts.
- Moisture measurement on walls and ceiling surfaces using humidity and moisture meters. If the moisture level is high, the possibility for mold increases.
- Boroscope usage: this tool has a high-resolution lens that provides us a visual image of mold or water stains in places that are not reachable.
Our Certified Mold Testing and Remediation services cover every at risk area of your home, including basements, attics, kitchens & bathrooms, and more!
Infrared Inspection Included With NJ Mold Testing Services
Our Infrared camera gives us the ability to detect temperature differences, water leaks behind walls, in ceilings, or under floors. In addition, it can identify dew points, which indicate areas of potential mold growth.
Why Choose ‘Safe At Home’? | IAQ Testing | Mold Consultant & Remediation
Having completed over 1,500 home inspections and hundreds of home improvement projects over the course of 25 years, ‘Safe At Home’ is your indoor air pollution solution for both mold inspection and remediation services. We are proudly based in Hewitt NJ and cover a broad surrounding area of NJ and beyond.
As a result of our experience, constant education, training, and certification we are the most highly qualified NJ Mold & IAQ experts! And our certifications come strictly from the leading industry associations and experts – see our qualifications here. We are Licensed, Insured and only the most advanced testing equipment, certifications, education, and experience are what you can expect from ‘Safe At Home’.
‘Safe At Home’ acquires most of its clients through doctors, realtors, and word of mouth; however, if you have found us online – please do not hesitate to contact me.
Safe At Home
Indoor Environmental Professional
Licensed Assessor / Licensed Remediator
NORMI Certified – IAC2 Certified
Mycotoxin Certified – EPA Certified
Licensed Home Improvement Contractor
Licensed Asbestos Inspector